Wednesday 21 September 2011

PROD.13b I use the name God gave me...Justine Spencer letter to the Sun

http://mccannnotaccusingjustasking.blogspot.com/2011/09/justine-spencer-libellous-letter-to-sun.html


Thursday, 15 September 2011
Justine Spencer: Libellous Letter To The Sun Newspaper
Justine Spencer writes today:


Dear Sun Newspaper: I would be more than happy to provide you with the full names of the Madeleine McCann Trolls as already mentioned in this page. They should all be named and shamed. The police are already aware of them but please feel free to publish their names as they are all cowards who hide behind their computer screens and torture people already in such pain."


The letter to The Sun ends with a warning: "Watch out you lot as your names will soon be published in the Sun along with the arrests you all deserve."


Ms Spencer wrote this "letter" on the Sun Facebook Page, where it will almost certainly be whooshed. Therefore in accordance with her wishes I have forwarded copies to Press International, Reuters, and of course to Scotland Yard, seeing as Ms Spencer says that our names are already known to them--naturally, these "torturing trolls" need to be dealt with, and I am sure Ms Spencer will not mind standing up in court or responding to legal requests to name names, and to defend herself against such libellous, criminal claims.


I would however like to make one point, Ms Spencer, though this may be too late to save you from possible prosecution. I am NOT, as you cite in your list of shame, a "Madeleine McCann Troll and Ringleader Troll". I work entirely alone--I use only the name God gave me, and wear no disguises. 


Also, I would DEFY you to find one single comment here where I have attacked, accused, insulted, or mocked the McCanns or their daughter. 




(Add by Chicane:)


(Add by Chicane)




And torture is a very powerful word. I have of course taken GREAT joy in attacking the likes of you and your Facebook Loonies, and will continue to do so because you are so very silly.
Have you ever thought for one moment how you will handle it if or when the police come knocking on your door with series of writs apertaining to the people you have made these accusations against?
Posted by Lover Of Nice People at 08:04
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment