Wednesday 21 September 2011

PROD. 4 Bret send me an email

David Bret send me this email.
I did not bother to respond to this.









http://mccannnotaccusingjustasking.blogspot.com/2011/09/accusation-by-chicane-who-will-believe.html

Wednesday, 7 September 2011


Accusation By Chicane: Who Will Believe The Loonies Now?

This time, The Loonies have gone too far and have broken the law. I don't think even they realise the seriousness of what they have done....


On 5 September "Chicane" posted on numerous forums:


"Is David Bret involved in Madeleine's abduction? The answer is: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


This was subheaded:


"Could Bret be the abductor? Should he be investigated by Scotland Yard?"

Two hours later, I was contacted by West Yorkshire Police, who put me through to the incident room in Leicester, where I gave a statement over the phone. I was subsequently called by one of my contacts at Scotland Yard, who knows exactly who I am and to what extent I am involved with this case. Screenshots have been taken by all three police authorities, and Chicane's accusation--within which she was supported by Mary Pow, Sadie (who drew comparisons between myself and the group I am a part of with the Dunblane killer), and by various others--including Pedro Silva, who is a Facebook friend of Madeleine McCann's maternal grandmother.
I have NEVER accused the McCanns of anything, and I certainly do NOT hate them. I have also sent their representative a copy of  Chicane's blog posting, as requested to do so by the police. The offensive material has also been added to the Scotland Yard files. All that we know so far about Chicane, though doubtless this will change, is that she may be known as Suzanne, that she lives in Amsterdam, and that she has a small son. Needless to say, investigations--legal, criminal and civil--are taking place. The fact that the offensive posting has been removed makes no difference. 
  
A statement over the phone...?? Without a signature...??



Also, I would DEFY you to find one single comment here where I have attacked, accused, insulted, or mocked the McCanns or their daughter.







No comments:

Post a Comment