Tuesday 20 September 2011

PROD.13d Bret's deadwish for SUN Journalist Antonella Lazzeri

This was on Facebook,  now secret Facebookpage Madeleine, find the truth...

6:56 pm Sun Sep 18, 201



Bret's deadwish for SUN Journalist Antonella Lazzeri


David Bret Mike--put that fucking old bitch Evelyn Zumaya at the front of the queue. She's loving all of this and claims to be contacting the Sun. The day that bitch curls up her toes will be the happiest day of my life.

Mike Hardy OMG! NOT Zumaya?!! I'd struggle to find a Gorilla up to THAT task, David!

David Bret She needs to be in the car with the McSnots and Lazzeri when it goes over a steep embankment.

Que Cherrett ha ha I went and read some of the stuff on your battle...on the advice of law enforcement officers the ladies are living in seclusion!! Ha ha You hounded them so much they are hiding from you! I did read some of the other peoples blogs about their involvement with them! Dear God if the Sun talk to them...half a pint of embalming fluid! The Sun will think they are nutters...Do Sun readers remember Valentino? "mmm Valentino he looks like a poof"' will be the response from most when Lazzi has spent a year researching some article on you!

Rachel Louise George i can`t get the image out of my head now of trolls and horny gorillas!!!!!!

David Bret Rachel, what you SHOULD apologise for is apologising! Que, one of the Valentino women is on the run from the police after skipping bail--the other, Zumaya, is touring Europe and sends me pictures every day of where she is! She once wrote something nasty about my wife, so I told her to go and gobble off her father. How was I to know that he'd just died? She slandered me and two friends off so much in her book that we got it banned--all the retail sites removed it. Since they started attacking me, my book sales have doubled! But I did remove the blog for a few days so that Lazzi can't see it. And Lazzi needn't worry, she's going to be next!

David Bret So what with Zumaya, and Justine Spencer shopping the lot of us to the Sun with what she boasts are all our personal details, it could be a fun week. I'm half expecting thousands of people to greet me this week at the BBC, waving their ant-antis placards. And I'll be wearing leather--easy to hose down to get rid of the eggs.

Que Cherrett Having a wank in a water closet....dear god I nearly died laughing at that...and there seem to be quite a few people taking the piss out of Hala.how many arrest warrants has your cult sent out the poor woman! get that blog back up!

Rachel Louise George I know what your saying David, but i did let my emotions get the better of me yesterday and i was after blood.......god help him if that bloke on that fb profile was him, i was gonna ring all his contacts and tell them what he was and i also have his telephone numbers written down, but i did make myself as bad as them and i would have fallen into their hands, we need to be more clever than they are (which isn`t hard)!!!! I swear if certain trolls had of lived locally i would have been in a police cell now.....don`t think i`m letting this drop though, i`ve spoken to someone and hes gonna help and i`m gonna find out as much info on them as i can but i`m gonna be sensible about it, if we play this the right way we can make the sun and the pro trolls look like a bunch of twats, muratfan has deleted that pic of my kids but people witnessed what he had done, i`m still waiting for a call from ceop and although hes deleted pic i still want him investigated as he is a danger to children

No comments:

Post a Comment